"Hot Topics in Fair Servicing," Davis Wright Tremaine Webinar
The national and administrative focus on advancing racial equity and support for underserved communities keeps fair servicing in the foreground as a top priority for mortgage servicers. In this webinar, you'll hear from a panel of experienced mortgage servicing and compliance experts on hot topics in fair servicing. We'll cover: strategies and guidance for best serving borrowers with limited English proficiency (LEP); evaluating outcomes of pandemic loss mitigation efforts; the evolution of compliance management for fair servicing, including best practices for testing and statistical analysis now that servicers must obtain and maintain fair lending data throughout the servicing lifecycle; fair servicing implications of efforts to combat appraisal bias, more widespread adoption of special purpose credit programs, and "junk fee" scrutiny; and lessons learned from past fair servicing litigation trends.
- Shayna Arrington, Chief Risk Officer, Servbank
- Jessica Hughes, VP, Associate General Counsel - Servicing, Mr. Cooper
- Michelle Maccagnano, Director of Mortgage Compliance, Primis Bank and Chief Compliance Officer, Primis Mortgage Company
- Tamra Wilder, VP, Compliance - Fair Servicing Officer, Mr. Cooper
- Chava Brandriss, Partner, Davis Wright Tremaine