Megan Amaris helps companies of all sizes across a spectrum of industries— including tech, finance, and media—resolve complex commercial disputes and government investigations. Prior to joining DWT, Megan clerked for the Hon. Joseph C. Spero for the Northern District of California and externed for Chief Justice Tani Cantil-Sakauye of the California Supreme Court.
Admitted to Practice
U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
J.D., University of California College of the Law, San Francisco, 2020, cum laude
- Senior Production Editor, Hastings Law Journal
- CALI/Witkin Awards for Trial Advocacy, Constitutional Law, Civil Procedure
B.A., Economics and Business Administrative Studies, University of California, Riverside, 2016
Memberships & Affiliations
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Associate, Gluck Daniel Atkinson, LLP, San Francisco, 2021-2022
- Judicial Fellow, Hon. Joseph C. Spero, U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 2020-2021
- Judicial Extern, Justice Tani G. Cantil-Sakauye, Supreme Court of California, San Francisco, 2019
- Law Clerk, Office of the Federal Public Defender, Northern District of California, San Francisco, 2019
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.