Maria Arakelian is a law clerk with the firm's employment services group. Maria's interest for employment-related law stems from the complexities of today's labor climate, and a desire to guide employers to make informed decisions regarding their workforce. Maria's experience encompasses many diverse areas of law, including corporate, transactional, real estate, intellectual property, and shareholder disputes.
Maria attended Southwestern Law School, where she graduated magna cum laude. While in law school, Maria was on the executive board of the Southwestern Law Review where she served as a lead articles editor. Maria earned the CALI "Excellence for the Future" Award for Legal Analysis, Writing & Skills, Civil Pre-Trial Practice, Defamation, Remedies, Community Property, Tort Litigation and Employment Law Survey.
Maria received her B.S. in Business Administration with emphasis in Business Law from California State University, Northridge. Additionally, she received her paralegal certificate from the University of California Los Angeles. Maria is fluent in Russian.
J.D., Southwestern Law School, 2019, magna cum laude
- Lead Articles Editor, Executive Board – Southwestern Law Review Executive Board
- Dean's Merit Scholar
- CALI Award for Excellence in Legal Analysis, Writing & Skills, Civil Pre-Trial Practice, Defamation, Remedies, Community Property, Tort Litigation and Employment Law Survey
Certificate in Paralegal Studies, University of California, Los Angeles, 2011
B.S., Business Administration, California State University, Northridge, 2010
- Summer Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine, LLP, Los Angeles, 2018
- Litigation Paralegal, Law Clerk, Rome & Associate, APC, Los Angeles, 2014-2017
- Litigation Paralegal, Park & Sylva, Los Angeles, 2011-2014