Tiffanie de la Riva concentrates her practice on employment law. She represents employers in wage and hour, discrimination, retaliation, misclassification, and wrongful termination matters, among others.
She also conducts employment investigations on behalf of her clients.
Admitted to Practice
U.S. District Court Central District of California
U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
U.S. District Court Northern District of California
J.D., University of California, Davis School of Law, 2015
- Witkin Award, Highest Grade in Legal Research and Writing; Highest Grade in Negotiations
- Dean's Merit Scholarship
- Staff Editor, Business Law Journal
- 1L Representative 2012-2013; Co-chair 2013-2014 – La Raza Law Student Association
- Teaching Assistant, Torts; Legal Research and Writing
B.S., Business Administration, University of Southern California, 2008
- Marshall Academic Scholarship Award
- Alpha Kappa Psi Business Fraternity
- Associate, 2015-2018; Law Clerk, 2015; Summer Associate, 2014 – Stoel Rives LLP, Sacramento, Calif.
- Judicial Extern, Hon. Garland E. Burrell Jr., U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California, Sacramento, Calif., 2013