Desktop Image: Fitzgerald, Teresa
Mobile Image: Fitzgerald, Teresa
Teresa Fitzgerald has over 20 years of experience advising and defending employers on a wide variety of employment-related matters, including workplace investigations, harassment and discrimination claims, employment policies and handbooks, and wage and hour class actions. Her employment practice encompasses state and federal court, as well as administrative agencies throughout California.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., University of Iowa College of Law, with academic distinction
- Associate Editor, University of Iowa Law Review
B.A., Sociology, Minor in Economics, Drake University, magna cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Attorney, Michael St. Denis Professional Corporation, Torrance, Calif., 2009-2014
- Attorney, Bate, Peterson, Deacon, Zinn & Young, Los Angeles, 2000-2001
- Corporate Counsel, Farmers Group, Inc., Los Angeles, 1996-1999
- Associate, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton, Los Angeles, 1993-1996; 1990-1992
- Associate, Bryan Cave, Los Angeles, 1992-1993
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.