Dan Hardin counsels his clients on transactional matters within the banking and financial services sector. He represents financial institutions and retailers in connection with co-branded and private-label credit card programs, agreements with payment networks, referral agreements, and portfolio sale transactions.
Dan also assists financial institution and fintech clients in charting and documenting a wide array of partnerships, servicing arrangements, and other transactional matters. His extensive experience with general business transactions and corporate law includes counseling clients regarding corporate governance practices and helping plan and execute major events such as strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and acquisition and sale transactions.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., University of California College of the Law, San Francisco, 2010, magna cum laude
- Research Assistant, Center for Science in the Public Interest
- Order of the Coif
- Witkin Award for Excellence, Evidence
- Teaching Assistant, Legal Writing and Research
B.A., Psychology, Communications, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Associate, Winston & Strawn LLP, San Francisco, 2011-2015
- Summer Associate, Winston & Strawn LLP, San Francisco, 2009