Brenna Hull is an attorney in DWT's San Francisco office where she leverages both counseling and litigation experience to help technology, ﬁnance, retail, and non-proﬁt clients nationwide navigate all aspects of employment and labor law.
Prior to graduating from UC Berkeley School of Law, Brenna managed defense of eviction litigations on behalf of tenant clients at the East Bay Community Law Center. Today, she continues to give back by representing clients pro bono in immigration and asylum matters
Wage and hour litigation
Representing California employers in wage and hour collective actions involving meal and rest break compliance, compensation and overtime, wage statement violations, suitable seating, and other alleged violations of wage and hour laws.
Defending employers in single-plaintiff actions alleging discrimination, retaliation and wrongful termination.
Providing advice to employers to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws. Specific experience advising employers regarding compliance with leave laws and severance agreements.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, 2021
B.A., International Intercultural Studies, Pitzer College, 2012, with Honors
Memberships & Affiliations
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Litigation Associate, Paul Hastings, LLC, San Francisco, 2020-2021
- Law Clerk, District Attorney's Office, San Francisco, 2019
- Housing Law Clinic, Tenants Rights Clinic Student Leader, Tenants Rights Clinic Student Counselor, East Bay Community Law
- Center, Berkeley, 2018-2021
- Outreach Manager, Rebuilding Together San Francisco, San Bruno, 2016-2018
- Senior Community Impact Manager, Project Manager, Associate Project Manager, KABOOM!, San Bruno, 2012-2016