Paula Lehmann has been representing employers in complex employment matters for more than 20 years in both California and Washington. She divides her work between employment litigation and all facets of labor relations counseling. Paula has extensive experience in both single-plaintiff and class action litigation, collective bargaining, arbitrations, strategic labor planning, and counseling employers in preventive employment practices.
Paula has represented Crane Electronics, King County Library System, Pepsi Bottling Group, Pitney Bowes, Providence Health & Services, Seattle Symphony, Skagit Regional Health, University of Puget Sound, and Yakima Regional Medical and Heart Center.
- Outside counsel to numerous hospitals and other healthcare organizations
- Chief spokesperson for employers in collective bargaining
- Lead counsel defending employers in labor arbitrations, administrative hearings, and wrongful discharge and discrimination cases
- Licensed in both Washington and California
Admitted to Practice
LL.M., Employment Law, Yale Law School, 1985
- Recipient, graduate tuition fellowship
J.D., University of San Diego School of Law, 1979, magna cum laude
- Executive notes and comments editor, San Diego Law Review
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award
- Recipient, Merit Scholarship
B.A., Biological Sciences, University of California, San Diego, 1976