Desktop Image: Maffia, Tyler
Mobile Image: Maffia, Tyler
Tyler Maffia concentrates his practice on labor and employment issues. He brings unique experience and knowledge regarding unfair labor practices and representation matters, having served as an attorney with the National Labor Relations Board before joining the firm.
Guides employers through election petitions, unfair labor practice proceedings, grievances, and bargaining.
Navigates employers through federal, state, and local employment laws.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., University of California, Davis School of Law, 2015
- Staff Editor, Business Law Journal, 2013-2014
- Board Member, 2012-2015; Co-chair, 2013-2014 – King Hall Legal Foundation
- B.A., Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, 2009
B.A., Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, 2009
Memberships & Affiliations
- Labor and Employment Law Section, American Bar Association, 2016-2018
- National LGBT Bar Association, 2014-2015, 2018
- Contributing Editor, The Developing Labor Law
- Attorney-Advisor, National Labor Relations Board, Washington, D.C., 2015-2018
- Research Assistant, Professor Lisa Pruitt, University of California, Davis School of Law, Davis, Calif., 2013-2015
- Extern, California Agricultural Labor Relations Board, 2014
- Law Clerk, Lenahan, Lee, Slater Pearse, and Majernik, Sacramento, Calif., 2014
- Extern, California Department of Fair Employment and Housing, 2013