Desktop Image: Maughn, Ryan D.
Mobile Image: Maughn, Ryan D.
Ryan D. Maughn
Ryan Maughn is a Portland-based corporate and transactional attorney, focusing his practice on mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, and other business transactions, with a particular focus on mergers and acquisitions in the healthcare, food and beverage, insurance, and technology industries. He also frequently acts as principal outside counsel to emerging and established company clients, advising them on matters such as formation, financings, corporate governance, joint ventures, and commercial contracting.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., Suffolk University Law School, 2009, cum laude
- Academic Leadership Scholarship
- Transnational Law Review - Staff, 2007-2008; Editorial Board, 2008-2009
- Dean's List, 2005-2009
- LPS Best Oral Advocate Award, 2005-2006
B.S., University of Oregon, 1998
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Health Lawyers Association, Business Law and Governance Practice Group
- Multnomah Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- Oregon State Bar, Business Law Section
- Listed as "Up and Coming" by Chambers USA in Corporate/M&A (Oregon), 2022
- Selected to "Oregon Rising Stars," Thomson Reuters, 2014-2015, 2017-2019
- Pro Bono Counsel, Mercy Corps, Portland, Ore., 2009
- Summer Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Portland, Ore., 2008
- Judicial Clerk, Hon. Elspeth B. Cypher, Massachusetts Appeals Court, Boston, 2007
- Paralegal, Forrester Research, Inc., Cambridge, Mass., 2005-2009
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.