Desktop Image: Moran, Meghan K.
Mobile Image: Moran, Meghan K.
Meghan's No Dabbler Details
Hometown: McHenry, Ill.
What’s your sweet spot as it relates to this industry?
Supply-chain contracts (co-pack, distribution, reseller, MAP policies, etc.)
What was your favorite food as a kid?
One of the only foods I ate was Kraft Mac & Cheese.
If you couldn’t be a lawyer, what would you be?
I’ve always wanted to open a spice farm in the Willamette Valley to source fresh and dried spices to the Portland food scene—and also provide spice tours as a break from a day of wine tasting.
Why is food/bev/ag your chosen industry?
Food is essential to everything, and I love being part of something that can impact the life of every person on the planet in some manner.
What book or song inspires you the most, and why?
"East of Eden" by John Steinbeck. The message of choice in the book is just beautiful and inspirational, but I also love the fact that the difficulties of transporting fresh produce around the U.S. plays a large role.
What is your favorite food travel destination, and why?
Zanzibar. The spice combinations in the food were amazing and the fish was amongst the freshest I’ve ever eaten.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., Lewis & Clark Law School, cum laude
- Dean’s Scholarship for Excellence
- Managing Editor of Production, Lewis & Clark Law Review
B.A., Program of Liberal Studies, University of Notre Dame
Memberships & Affiliations
- Advisory Board, Literary Arts – Oregon Book Awards
- Advisory Board, Portland State University Business Outreach Program
- Multnomah Bar Association
- Oregon Women Lawyers Society
- Outdoor Industry Women’s Coalition (OIWC)
- Outdoor Industry Association
- Past Board Member, Multnomah Bar Association Young Lawyer Section Pro Bono Group
- Past Board Member, Chamber Music Northwest
- Past Board Chair, First Book-Portland
- Past Board Member: Young Women Social Entrepreneurs
- Selected to "Oregon Rising Stars" in Business/Corporate, Thomson Reuters, 2011-2017
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.