Michael Nguyen leverages his nearly two decades of experience across all facets of attorney recruiting to implement effective strategies that attract top legal talent across the firm's practice groups. In doing so, Michael partners with key stakeholders to advise and strategically forecast talent acquisition needs, all in alignment with the firm's goals and values.
He further collaborates with DWT's Office of DEI on strategies to integrate and align our commitment to DEI with the firm's attorney talent acquisition policies and practices. Additionally, Michael guides and manages efforts to implement new technology, software programs, and an overall more efficient talent acquisition processes.
Michael is a frequent speaker and presenter on subjects ranging from lateral hiring best practices, social media implementation, mentoring, career development, and diversity within the legal recruiting profession. He is active in NALP (National Association for Law Placement) locally and at the national level, with an emphasis on mentoring and advising diverse recruiting professionals.
B.S., Business Administration, University of San Francisco, summa cum laude
Memberships & Affiliations
- Bay Area Legal Recruiting Association, 2004-present
- Nominating Committee, 2021-2022; Member, 2006-present — National Association of Legal Professionals
- Los Angeles Area Recruitment Association, 2017-present
- Greenberg Traurig LLP, San Francisco, 2013-2022
- Winston & Strawn LLP, San Francisco, 2003-2013