Trusted by clients, Jibraun Riaz navigates employers through litigation by applying an aggressive style that yields cost-effective results. Jibraun has represented employers—including in manufacturing, healthcare, transportation, and retail—in hundreds of single-plaintiff, trade secret, nonsolicit, noncompete, and class action lawsuits in over a decade of practice, having handled all aspects of litigation through trial.
Jibraun also helps employers maintain a safe work environment through workplace violence restraining orders. With a skillset developed from petitioning pro bono for restraining orders for hundreds of individuals. Jibraun has petitioned for numerous workplace violence restraining orders for employers through trial, helping to insulate employers from violence, threats, and harassment from employees, customers, and others.
Jibraun is a champion for pro bono work. He is a member of the firm's Pro Bono Committee and also serves on the Board of Directors for the Los Angeles County Bar Association, Counsel for Justice.
Admitted to Practice
Illinois, Inactive, 2013
District of Columbia, Inactive, 2012
J.D., University of Southern California Law School, 2011
- Hale Moot Court Honors Program
B.A., Political Science, Washington University in St. Louis, 2008
- College Honors
- Dean’s List
Memberships & Affiliations
- Board of Directors, Counsel for Justice, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member, Pro Bono Committee, Davis Wright Tremaine, 2021-present
- Associate Representative, Attorney Evaluation Committee, Davis Wright Tremaine, Los Angeles, 2018-2020
- Selected to a list of "Ones to Watch" in Labor and Employment Law - Management by Best Lawyers, 2021, 2022
- Received "Volunteer of the Year Award" for work in the Domestic Violence Project, Los Angeles County Bar Association, 2020
- Selected to "Southern California Rising Stars," Thomson Reuters, 2017-2021
- Associate, Winget, Spadafora & Schwartzberg, LLP, Los Angeles 2012-2016
- Attorney, Lyon Law, Long Beach, Calif., 2012
- Judicial Extern, Hon. Ronald Lew, U.S. District Court, Central District of California, Los Angeles, 2010