Adam Shapiro drafts and negotiates complex commercial transactions that implement data- and technology-driven innovations for clients in a variety of industries, including media, advertising, technology, entertainment, sports, esports, consumer products, and transportation. He represents global brands, agencies, and advertising technology companies in the negotiation of media agency services agreements and agreements for use of various ad technology platforms.
Adam has significant experience counseling clients in connection with mobile and digital marketing initiatives, social media campaigns and partnerships, privacy and data optimization, intellectual property, celebrity endorsement deals, brand integration, and net neutrality issues. Adam also advises clients in connection with joint ventures, broad corporate transactions, and general corporate matters.
Prior to law school, Adam worked as a media buyer for national broadcast television advertising. His clients included high-profile hospitality, gaming, and transportation companies.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, 2015, summa cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Senior Production Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review
B.A., English, University of Michigan, 2008
- Associate, Loeb & Loeb LLP, Century City, Calif., 2019-2021
- Associate, Irell & Manella LLP, Century City, Calif., 2017-2019
- Judicial Extern, Hon. R. Gary Klausner, U.S. District Court, Central District of California, Los Angeles, 2013
- Legal Intern, Viacom Media Networks, Santa Monica, Calif., 2013
- Media Buyer, Initiative Media, Los Angeles, 2010-2012