David Ubaldi focuses his practice on environmental and natural resources litigation. He represents industrial, commercial, and individual clients in a broad array of environmental situations, including cases involving:
- Federal Superfund (CERCLA) laws
- State Superfund (MTCA) laws
- Natural resource damage claims (NRDs)
- State and federal Clean Water Acts, including stormwater permitting issues
In addition, David counsels clients on environmental compliance, permitting, and regulatory issues such as the handling and disposal of hazardous/dangerous waste.
A significant part of David’s practice also includes environmental insurance. He also assists policy holders interested in identifying and accessing historical insurance funds related to remedial activities.
David’s representative clients include Pope Resources, Chevron U.S.A., Okanogan PUD, PPG Architectural Coatings Canada Inc., PPG architectural Finishes Inc., the Grand Lodge of Free & Accepted Masons of Washington, and the Sternoff Family.
Clean Water Act
Admitted to Practice
U.S. District Court Eastern District of Washington
U.S. District Court Western District of Washington
J.D., Seattle University School of Law, cum laude
M.S.W., Southern Connecticut State University
B.F.A., New York University
Memberships & Affiliations
- King County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Named as one of "America's Leading Lawyers for Business" in Environment (Washington) by Chambers USA, 2014-2020
- Named one of the "Best Lawyers in America" in Environmental Law by Best Lawyers, 2013-present
- Selected to "Washington Rising Stars," Thomson Reuters, 2008-2009