Desktop Image: Vogel, Megan
Mobile Image: Vogel, Megan
Megan concentrates her legal practice on business immigration matters relating to temporary work visas, employment-based immigration, naturalization, and consular processing. She represents U.S. and multinational companies in a wide variety of industries including energy, information technology, healthcare, media, hospitality, engineering, agribusiness, and manufacturing.
Megan also guides employers through the employment eligibility verification (Form I-9 and E-Verify) process and has skillfully defended employers in Form I-9 investigations by Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2008
- Justice Charles Z. Smith Award for Public Service
M.B.A., Western Washington University, 2004
- Bernadette Roozen Miller Scholarship for Graduate Studies, Skagit Women’s Alliance & Network
B.A., Anthropology, Spanish, Western Washington University, 2000, magna cum laude
- Presidential Scholar Award
- Distinguished Anthropology Graduate Award
Memberships & Affiliations
- Fellow, American Bar Foundation
- Communications Chair, Former Treasurer – Twin City Elementary PTA
- Treasurer, Team Scorpion Youth Wrestling Club
- Concessions Chair, Stanwood Youth Football
- Former Member, National Verification & Worksite Enforcement Liaison Committee, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Former Coach, Stanwood Camano Youth Soccer Club
- Former Vice President of Publicity, Washington Women Lawyers
- Former Co-chair, Employment Focus Group; Former Co-chair, Citizenship Day Committee – American Immigration Lawyers Association, Washington Chapter
- Former Member, Board of Directors; Former Chair, North Snohomish County Board, Housing Hope
- Former President, Vala Youngquist Guild, Seattle Children's Hospital Guild Association
- Former Trustee, Young Lawyers Division, Washington State Bar Association
- Listed as "Up and Coming" by Chambers USA in Immigration (Washington), 2021-2022; Listed as an "Associate to Watch" in Immigration (Washington), 2016-2020
- Selected to "Washington Rising Stars," Thomson Reuters, 2015-2018
- Named one of the "Best Lawyers in America" in Immigration by Best Lawyers, 2020-present
- Summer Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Seattle
- Rule 9 Intern, University of Washington Children and Youth Advocacy Clinic, Seattle
- Judicial Extern, Hon. John C. Coughenour, U.S. District Court, Seattle
- Legal Extern, King County Prosecuting Attorney's Office, Civil Division, Seattle
- Administrator, Northwest Physical Therapy & Sports Rehabilitation Center, Mount Vernon, Wash.
- Assistant Director of Career Services, ITT Technical Institute, Portland, Ore.
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.