Laura Warf's practice focuses on providing transactional advice and strategy to food and beverage brands, restaurants, fitness companies, and other businesses through periods of transformational growth and change. Laura provides efficient, pragmatic, and precise advice to private companies and their investors through all stages of growth, with a specialty in mergers and acquisitions transactions.
With extensive experience representing franchisees in the restaurant and fitness industries, Laura also helps her franchisee clients navigate franchisor consents, negotiations, and relationship agreements, in addition to multi-unit acquisitions and divestitures.
Laura's experience also includes trademark licensing, supply chain agreements, brewery, winery, and vineyard acquisitions, and transaction structuring and advice to mitigate alcohol regulatory hurdles and delays.
Food + Beverage
Admitted to Practice
J.D., Lewis & Clark Law School, summa cum laude
- Third in class
- Legislative and Administrative Review Editor; Associate Editor – Animal Law Review
B.A., Political Science, Linfield University, summa cum laude
- Senior Political Science Student of the Year
- Member, Chi Omega (chapter of the Pi Sigma Alpha National Political Science Honor Society)
- Study Abroad: Russia, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Italy
Memberships & Affiliations
- Oregon State Bar
- Multnomah Bar Association
- Oregon Women Lawyers
- Selected to "Oregon Rising Stars," Thomson Reuters, 2018-2019, 2021-2022
- Recognized as a “Rising Star Dealmaker,” Global M&A Network, 2022
- Law Clerk, Davis Wright Tremaine, Portland, Ore.
- Summer Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine, Portland, Ore.
- Law Clerk, Office of the Federal Public Defender, District of Oregon, Portland, Ore.