Nicholas Wegley is a member of the firm’s employment services group. He received his J.D. from University of Washington School of Law where he graduated with high honors and was a member of the Order of the Coif and Washington Law Review.
J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2019, high honors
- Order of the Coif
- CALI Awards for Excellence in: International Business Compliance, Environmental Law, International Law of the Sea, Constitutional Law, and Property Law
- Washington Law Review
B.S., Environmental Science and Terrestrial Resource Management, University of Washington
- Dean’s List
- Departmental Honors, School of Environment and Forest Sciences
- Summer Intern, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Bellevue, Wash., 2018
- Law Clerk, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Bellevue, Wash., 2017-2018
- Legal Intern, Seattle Genetics, Bothell, Wash., 2017
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.