Desktop Image: Wegley, Nick
Mobile Image: Wegley, Nick
Nick Wegley is a member of the firm's real property group. He received his J.D. with a concentration in Environmental Law from University of Washington School of Law where he graduated with High Honors and was a member of the Order of the Coif and Washington Law Review. He represents clients in matters involving state and federal environmental laws and regulations as well as land use and development.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2019, high honors
- Order of the Coif
- CALI Awards for Excellence in: International Business Compliance, Environmental Law, International Law of the Sea, Constitutional Law, and Property Law
- Washington Law Review
B.S., Environmental Science and Terrestrial Resource Management, University of Washington
- Dean’s List
- Departmental Honors, School of Environment and Forest Sciences
- Summer Intern, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Bellevue, Wash., 2018
- Law Clerk, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Bellevue, Wash., 2017-2018
- Legal Intern, Seattle Genetics, Bothell, Wash., 2017
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.