Thursday, June 25, 2015
3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. E.D.T.
The FCC is poised to decide most (but not all) of the more than two-dozen long-pending petitions seeking clarification of how the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) applies in a variety of contexts, as companies continue to seek ways to counter the morass of TCPA class action litigation that has arisen over the last several years. Join us for a discussion of the FCC’s new rulings and their likely impact on the defense of TCPA claims.
– Ronald G. London
and Jaime Drozd Allen
- Overview & Litigation Environment
- FCC Rulings and Clarifications
- Autodialers and Robocalls
- Prior Consent, its Exceptions and Withdrawal
- Carrier-side Technologies
- Potential Litigation Impact
- Strategies for Using the Rulings in TCPA Defense
This webinar will provide useful insights to those charged both with designing compliance strategies for telephonic outreach, and those who may potentially face TCPA claims and demands.