"Proactively Addressing COVID-19 in the Workplace," Davis Wright Tremaine Webinar
This was the first installment of our new webinar series focused on proactively addressing COVID-19 concerns. This program features a multi-speaker, roundtable discussion on some of the top issues and challenges employers face, including those already experienced in the Pacific Northwest, as COVID-19 continues to lead the news.
We covered similar topics suggested by our attendees during the registration process in addition to:
- Quarantining/isolating or removing employees with potential exposure
- Managing remote working options and challenges
- Confidentiality of information
- Leave and pay: FMLA, Paid Family Medical Leave, and Paid Sick Leave
- Special issues for unionized employers
View the webinar.
View the slides from the webinar.
(On-demand versions are not eligible for CLE credit.)