"Alaska's Reopening: Returning to the Workplace and Employment-Related Considerations," Davis Wright Tremaine Webinar
This program was a multi-speaker discussion highlighting a variety of issues employers should consider as they plan to transition their workforces back into the workplace.
- Governor Dunleavy's mandates and local rules for reopening around the state
- Employee and customer/client safety
- Mitigation response plans, including safety and sanitation
- Health screenings and privacy concerns
- Preparing for positive test results
- Wage and hour considerations, including those unique to Alaska industries
- Travel and quarantine pay
- Requests for "Hazard pay"
- High risk employees, including leave rights and accommodations
- Managing employee safety concerns and other potentially concerted activity
- Immigration considerations, including I-9s
- Employee benefits considerations
We also spent a portion of this webinar addressing the questions submitted during registration and during the live webinar.