"Restaurant High AP Sessions 2020: Rise to the Occasion," Davis Wright Tremaine Webinar
Anyone remember May 7, 1995? Knicks vs. Pacers. Pacers 6 points down with 24.7 seconds to play. Facing a hostile Madison Garden crowd. Nobody wanted them to win. And nobody thought they could win. Except for Reggie Miller. 8.9 seconds and 8 points later, the rest is history.
The restaurant industry is Reggie Miller. You and your teams are Reggie Miller. It's clutch time. And you're ready to rise to the occasion.
Join your fellow clutch restaurant leaders who defy the odds and lead their teams to victory.
In this special new weekly series of conversations, we share updates and strategies for getting through and coming back strong.
- Learnings from the Lone Star State: Brian Morrow, Chief Financial Officer of Hai Hospitality (UCHI, Uchiko and LORO Asian Smokehouse & Bar) provides perspective from the trenches of resuming to operating in Texas and other states.
- The Third Party Delivery Dilemma: With more customers relying on third party delivery during the pandemic, and more regulators looking to restrict delivery commissions, someone is going to end up paying a big price. Discussion focuses on the ability to find a working balance to ensure that third party delivery remains a viable options during and after the pandemic. Presented by Vignesh (Viggy) Ganapathy, Head of Government Relations, Postmates
- The Los Angeles Landscape: A Preview of What's Next in the return to operations. Presented by Riley Lagesen, Davis Wright Tremaine
- CARES Act Updates: Liz Lam and Landes Taylor, Davis Wright Tremaine
- Employment Updates: Aaron Colby, Janet Grumer, Roy Salins, Jenna Mooney, and Gillian Murphy, Davis Wright Tremaine
Moderator: Riley Lagesen, National Restaurant Industry Group Practice Chair