"Surviving the Pandemic: Using Endowment and Restricted Charitable Funds in the COVID-19 Crisis," Davis Wright Tremaine Webinar
How Can Nonprofits Use Restricted Charitable Funds in the COVID-19 Crisis?
This is a two-part series on legal issues for charitable organizations in the COVID-19 pandemic.
In our first of two webinars, we addressed:
- Ways to use endowment funds responsibly during the crisis
- Making loans from endowments for charitable purposes
- Communicating with donors in times of crisis
- Complying with charitable use restrictions
- Strategies for modifying endowment spending and use restrictions