"OSHA COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Emergency Temporary Standard," Davis Wright Tremaine Webinar
The U.S. Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has published its much talked-about and controversial Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) regarding COVID-19 vaccination and testing. This new federal regulation is broad in its application and will impose additional, substantial compliance obligations on many employers.
- Who does the ETS apply to?
- When does the ETS take effect?
- What are the ETS's vaccination obligations?
- How does the testing aspect work?
- What are the new recordkeeping and notification obligations?
- What else does the ETS require?
- How (and when) does the ETS apply to states like California and Washington that have their own state-plans?
- What is the status of litigation challenges to the ETS?
The program consisted of one hour of substantive presentation, followed by a question and answer period. Attendees were encouraged to submit questions in advance of this webinar.
(On-demand versions are not eligible for CLE credit.)