It's time to move from survival mode to revival mode. The restaurant landscape is slowly becoming clearer and the well-informed and proactive will come out strong. In this special new weekly series of conversations, we shared updates and strategies for getting through and coming back strong.
- Top Tips for Negotiating with Your Landlords: Strategies that are working. Presented by Kurt Huffman, CEO ChefStable Group and Davis Wright Tremaine.
- The Open Window for Restaurant Friendly Policy Changes: Bringing back restaurant jobs is a top national priority….this is the time to make change happen. Presented by Riley Lagesen, Davis Wright Tremaine.
- CARES Act & Main Street Loan Program Updates: Key updates on government funding programs. Presented by Landes Taylor and Liz Lam, Davis Wright Tremaine.
- Strategies for Negotiating Alternative Financing Options During COVID-19: Take control of your financing strategy to get the best terms possible from private investors. Presented by Riley Lagesen and Landes Taylor, Davis Wright Tremaine.
- Personnel & Labor Issues: Key updates from critical markets. Presented by Roy Salins, Janet Grumer, Aaron Colby, Jenna Mooney, and Gillian Murphy, Davis Wright Tremaine
Moderator: Riley Lagesen, National Restaurant Industry Group Practice Chair
Listen to this webinar.
(On-demand versions are not eligible for CLE credit.)