"Restaurant High AP Sessions 2020: Don't Stop Believin'," Davis Wright Tremaine Webinar
Top 3 Life Lessons We Have Learned from Journey's Steve Perry:
- Don't quit your day job
- Don't get replaced by a karaoke singer
- DON'T STOP BELIEVIN'
Join the team of believers leading the restaurant industry to a brighter tomorrow.
- Down on the Farm with Farmers Restaurant Group: Join Dan Simons, founder and co-owner of DC-based Farmers Restaurant Group, for an insightful conversation on how he and his company quickly adapted to a CoVid-19 world (including distilling their own signature hand sanitizer) and the plans ahead for this dynamic group.
- On a Roll with Luke of Luke's Lobster: Founder and CEO Luke Holden and team have been busier than ever through the pandemic, launching a new business line and getting back to serving their customers at different markets around the country. Enjoy a lively conversation with the Maine man himself!
- RESTAURANTS Act 2020: Congressman Earl Blumenauer.
- SB 939 and Leasing Updates: Riley Lagesen, Davis Wright Tremaine
- CARES Act and Restaurant Relief Legislation Financing: Liz Lam and Landes Taylor, Davis Wright Tremaine
- Employment and People Updates: Aaron Colby, Janet Grumer, Roy Salins, Jenna Mooney, and Gillian Murphy, Davis Wright Tremaine
Moderator: Riley Lagesen, National Restaurant Industry Group Practice Chair