Risin' up, back on the street. You know the rest.
You also know it's not about getting knocked down.
It's how you get back up.
Your Clubber Lang is a composite of
bad policies, a bad virus,
and bad leadership trying to keep you on the mat.
They think you're TKO'd
But you're channeling your strength
And coming up swinging
This week's agenda includes:
- "We're Makin' Sandwiches Here!" Learn how Los Angeles-based favorites Fat Sal's are living large during lean times in a fun-filled conversation with Josh Stone and Salvatore Capek.
- The "Bird" is the Word: Palo Alto-based Starbird has taken flight during the pandemic, bucking sales and financial trends. Founder and CEO Aaron Noveshen shares his perspective on Starbird and succeeding during the pandemic.
- Reopening Results: Tips from fellow restaurateurs in markets that have reopened.
- CARES Act and Financing Updates: Liz Lam and Landes Taylor, Davis Wright Tremaine
- Employment Updates: Aaron Colby, Janet Grumer, Roy Salins, Jenna Mooney, and Gillian Murphy, Davis Wright Tremaine
Moderator: Riley Lagesen, National Restaurant Industry Group Practice Chair