"Restaurant High AP Sessions 2020: Eye of the Tiger," Davis Wright Tremaine Webinar
Risin' up, back on the street. You know the rest.
You also know it's not about getting knocked down.
It's how you get back up.
Your Clubber Lang is a composite of
bad policies, a bad virus,
and bad leadership trying to keep you on the mat.
They think you're TKO'd
But you're channeling your strength
And coming up swinging
This week's agenda includes:
- "We're Makin' Sandwiches Here!" Learn how Los Angeles-based favorites Fat Sal's are living large during lean times in a fun-filled conversation with Josh Stone and Salvatore Capek.
- The "Bird" is the Word: Palo Alto-based Starbird has taken flight during the pandemic, bucking sales and financial trends. Founder and CEO Aaron Noveshen shares his perspective on Starbird and succeeding during the pandemic.
- Reopening Results: Tips from fellow restaurateurs in markets that have reopened.
- CARES Act and Financing Updates: Liz Lam and Landes Taylor, Davis Wright Tremaine
- Employment Updates: Aaron Colby, Janet Grumer, Roy Salins, Jenna Mooney, and Gillian Murphy, Davis Wright Tremaine
Moderator: Riley Lagesen, National Restaurant Industry Group Practice Chair