"Restaurant High AP Sessions 2020: Dont Stop Believin'," Davis Wright Tremaine Webinar
Join the team of believers leading the restaurant industry to a brighter tomorrow.
- Tales from the Heart of the Heartland: Patachou. Since 1989, Indianapolis-based Patachou Inc founder and CEO Martha Hoover has built her business on being radically better and radically different. Join a lively discussion on how Martha and her team are coming through during these radically crazy times.
- Inspiring Innovation at Innovative Dining Group: Since 1997, founder and owner Lee Maen and his partners at Los Angeles-based Innovative Dining Group have produced some of the country's most successful concepts in Sushi Roku, BOA Steakhouse, Katana, and others. Catch up with Lee on how he and IDG are poised to come out strong.
- Distressed Acquisitions Update: The Buying Begins! It's a buyer's market and the deals are starting to materialize. DWT's acquisitions team shares top tips for purchasing a distressed business prior to or during bankruptcy.
- RESTAURANTS Act of 2020 Update: Riley Lagesen, Davis Wright Tremaine
- CARES Act Updates: Liz Lam and Landes Taylor, Davis Wright Tremaine
- SB 939 and Real Estate Update: Davis Wright Tremaine
- People and Employment Updates: Aaron Colby, Janet Grumer, Roy Salins, Jenna Mooney, and Gillian Murphy, Davis Wright Tremaine
Moderator: Riley Lagesen, National Restaurant Industry Group Practice Chair