"Who's Watching the Watchers? Employee Privacy Issues in the Digital and Telework Era," Davis Wright Tremaine Webinar
The pandemic and stay-at-home orders have forced many employee privacy issues to the fore, both in dealing with health issues and in the increased use of remote work arrangements. This transition raises a number of pressing questions, such as:
- How and to what extent can I monitor my remote workforce, and how can I still track productivity?
- Can I record audio or video meetings, and what is an employee’s expectation of privacy when working from home?
- How can I screen my employees for COVID-19 or contact trace employees that have been exposed?
The latest installment of our 2020 Employment, Immigration, and Benefits Legal Developments webinar series explored these and other issues at the intersection of employment and privacy law, with a particular emphasis on new risks and questions that have arisen from the ongoing pandemic.
- Matt Jedreski, Counsel, Seattle
- Rebecca Shelton, Associate, Seattle
- Kara Trowell, Associate, New York
(On-demand versions are not eligible for CLE credit.)