In case you missed it—or if you want to revisit the session—we have posted a recording of our December 2022 webinar titled "Data Privacy and Security Considerations for Fintechs: 5 Priorities Heading into 2023." DWT's Privacy and Security and Financial Services practice groups jointly hosted this webinar with Glenbrook Partners, a leading payments industry strategy consulting and research firm.
In the webinar, panelists discussed these five priorities for fintechs and other firms in the payments space, both from a legal and strategic perspective:
- Preparing for the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS) version 4.0
- Mapping your data to support compliance with the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) and new state privacy laws
- Assessing your third-party relationships and risks
- Maturing your data security program to comply with federal and state laws
- Tuning-up incident response plans for new requirements and regulatory expectations
A recording of the webinar is available here.
DWT's Privacy and Security and Financial Services practice groups work hand-in-hand to advise clients across the financial services sector on cutting-edge privacy, data security, and other technology matters. Previous webinars from our attorneys include sessions on the GLBA Safeguards Rule and PCI DSS 4.0.