"Promoting and Enhancing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Workplace – Without Breaking CA Law," California Labor & Employment Law Update, Davis Wright Tremaine
In 2020, we saw dramatic changes in how issues like diversity, equity, and inclusion are discussed and implemented in the workplace.
- Camilo Echavarria, DWT parter
- John LeCrone, DWT partner
- Julie Capell, DWT partner
- Beatrice Nuñez-Bellamy, DWT associate
- Yusuf Zakir, Chief Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Officer
(On-demand versions are not eligible for CLE credit.)