Now Available: Recording of Security in Practice Webinar "Strategies for an Effective Cyber Tabletop Exercise"
In case you missed it—or if you want to revisit the session—we have posted a recording of our February 8, 2023, webinar titled "Strategies for an Effective Cyber Tabletop Exercise." You can view the recording here. We were pleased to jointly host this webinar with co-panelists Sabrina Guenther Frigo of CUNA Mutual Group and Jake Milstein and John-Luke Peck from Critical Insight.
Panelists discussed various strategies for companies to get the most out of their cyber tabletop exercises, including:
- Establishing clear goals for the tabletop exercise
- Identifying the right attendees for the tabletop exercise—and designing the exercise for those attendees
- Using outside partners effectively
- Adding the right level of technical detail
- Leveraging—and testing—the Incident Response Plan during the tabletop exercise
- Generating meaningful assessment and feedback
- Using tabletop exercise findings to improve the company's overall security strategy
This broadcast was the first installment of DWT's Security in Practice webinar series—a series we have launched to provide practical guidance for tackling common legal and strategic issues in information security and incident preparedness. Topics of future Security in Practice webinars will include conducting risk assessments, developing effective incident response plans, and managing third-party risks.