This complimentary event provided in-house counsel and human resources professionals with practical guidance regarding some of the latest trends, developments and hot topics in labor and employment law.
Members of the New York employment services group, as well as a number of our west coast colleagues, were on hand to present and network.
- See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil: Social Media and Your Workforce
- No More Self-Inflicted Wounds: Avoiding Common Employee Handbook Mistakes
- Trial and Error: What We Can Learn From Jurors…Without Going to Trial
- Toto, I Have a Feeling We Aren't in Kansas (or New York) Anymore: Employment Law Issues You Need to be Aware of if You Have ANYONE Working for You in California
- FMLA + ADA ≠ OMG: Practical Strategies for Successfully Managing Leaves and Accommodations
- A Case of Mistaken Identity: The Perils of Misclassifying Workers as Independent Contractors